The (long overdue) Entertainer Blogger Award
Audrey from Living My Experience is one of the bloggers that I followed from very early on when I started blogging, and I always enjoy reading about her travels and hows creates simplicity in lift. A few months ago ? she nominated me for the Entertainment Blogger Award. I’m so honoured that she finds my blog ‘fun, inspiring and entertaining’ – those are part of the rules ?.
Its taken me ages to accept the award and write a post as whenever I’m by my PC I can’t be bothered to walk into the study to find the book (even though its only 30 steps away!!) and when I’m by the bookshelf, my PC isn’t usually on so I can’t write this post. Anyway you would have gathered by now this is just excuse, excuse, excuse, though I will admit this has been bugging me for a while as I feel so guilty in not responding. Anyway, glad to report, I finally pulled my act together today, so here we go!
The Entertainer Blogger Award is an award nominated by one blogger to another fella blogger whom he or she finds fun, inspiring and entertaining.
• Thank the person who nominated you to add the link to their blog
• Add the rules so others can follow
• Nominate people who you find fun, inspiring and entertaining!
• Answer the same questions
• Include the graphic in your post
My Response to the Questions
Why did you start blogging in the first place?
- I think blogging is a great way to document where I’ve been, what I’ve done and bits and pieces in life that I can share with others, and more importantly that I can re-read when I grow old and start to lose my mind!
What is your favourite book?
- I’m not actually much of a reader as I lack patience. One book that I have read recently and quite enjoyed is A History of Britain in 21 Women by Jenni Murray.
What do you dislike the most?
- Rude people and snakes
What is your favourite food at the mall?
- Most of the time the reason I dine at the mall is because I need to eat something quick. In my local mall there is a great burger place called Steve’s Job which does a mean burger by Taiwanese standard.
What is your favourite pastime?
- Like Audrey, I’ve been spending quite a lot of time blogging, so when I manage to drag myself away from it, I like to not do anything and switch off my brain. Watching TV does that for me.